Search This Blog

Sunday, November 12, 2017

November 2017 - Reading Line Up

I know it is already the middle of November, but I want to start listing my monthly reading goals. I still have a fair bit of reading planned for this month, so I finished it would be best to start with November. Since the month is half over my list is fairly short. Some of the books I am in the middle of reading already. I am also hoping to catch up on some of my reviews from this year that I haven’t yet posted.

1. Sorcerers’ Dynasty by Stephen Perkins

A science fiction thriller that combines conspiracy with dysatopian.

2. Fire War by TT Michael

A military dysatopian novel in a world were the US and Canada have merged as one.

3. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

Part of Amazons 100 books to read in a lifetime this true crimes books tells about the murder of a prominent middle class American family all in the vain hope of a quick buck.

4. Encounters With Authors by Dale Andrew White

A collection of interviews with famous older authors. I look forward to seeing who they were behind the pen.

5. A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Edggers

Another book from Amazons 100 books to read in a lifetime. This one I will actually read in paper (a rarity for me). There seem to be a lot of mixed reviews. I am looking forward to seeing my perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment